Apple has today begun selling the non-Touch Bar 13-inch MacBook Pro on its online refurbished store. The selection seems to fluctuate quite a bit, however, gives customers a discount on the machine.
Currently, Apple is selling two different models on its refurbished store, one in Silver and the other in Space Gray. The first model packs 16GB of RAM, a 512GB SSD, and an Intel Core i7 2.4Ghz processor. It comes in silver and costs $1869. The second model is the same configuration but has a 1TB SSD and is priced at $2,209.
Unlike other retailers, Apple’s refurbished products offer the same one year warranty and 14-day return window as any other Apple product purchased from the company. Here’s the details as described by Apple:
- Quality products at great prices
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
- Covered by Apple’s one-year limited warranty This will open a new window.
- Covered by Apple’s 14-day returns policy This will open a new window.
- AppleCare can be purchased
- Engraving and gift wrap not available for refurbished products
- Supplies are limited