Today Apple has updated its Apple Pay list of banks and credit unions. The new list adds an additional 17 banks and credit unions in the United States.
Here’s the list:
- Enrichment Federal Credit Union
- First Security Bank of Arkansas
- Marion & Polk Schools Credit Union
- Merchants Bank of Indiana
- Northern Michigan Bank & Trust
- Ohnward Bank and Trust
- Postel Family Credit Union
- River Cities Bank
- River Town Bank
- Simplicity Credit Union
- SouthPoint Bank
- The Peoples Community Bank
- Town & Country Bank (IL)
- Town & Country Bank (UT)
- Trius Federal Credit Union
- Woori America Bank
Apple Pay now supports over 1600 banks worldwide. The service is available in Australia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore, France, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada.
The service is available in-store with the iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and Apple Watch. In addition, it’s available in-app with any iPad with Touch ID, and the MacBook Pro with Touch Bar.