YouTube Capture has been updated to version 2.0.0 and brings with it some great new features, including iOS 7 compatibility. One big flaw from previous version of YouTube Capture was the inability to use more than one clip when making videos, it had to be one continuous video. That’s no fun, so in this version you are now given the ability to stitch multiple clips together to make a video, giving you much greater control over your content creation from the application. Here is the change log:
What’s New in Version 2.0.0
* Pause and resume recording
* Stitch together multiple clips into a seamless video
* Rearrange or trim individual clips
* Add a soundtrack from your music collection or Capture’s expanded audio library
* Major bug fixes and stability improvements
* iOS7 compatibility improvements
Another big improvement was the addition of the ability to add music from your devices iTunes library. This is something that also was a blatant oversight from the original version, but rest assured that it is now in version 2.0.0. If you are interested in downloading YouTube Capture so you can start making YouTube videos from your mobile device, you can check out the application here: YouTube Capture.
What do you think? Are you a YouTube Capture user? Or do you use a dedicated camera? Let us know in the comments, or tweet me @TiP_Kyle.