Adobe is well-known for its class-leading photography and artistic software. One of its popular properties, Adobe Ideas for iOS has just been subject to a huge price drop. Once $9.99, it’s now completely free to download on the App Store.
The move is part of Adobe’s new vision for its Creative Cloud storage service. When you sign up to the app, you get 2GB of CC storage, with the option for 20GB for one month by paying $1.99 via in-app purchase. The rest of the new features in the new update include:
What’s New in Version 2.6
* Extract & save color themes right from your Ideas artwork
* Sync color themes between Ideas and Kuler
* Customize the toolbar with your favorite brushes
* Draw with increased accuracy
* Share your Ideas on Facebook and Twitter
* Purchase additional Creative Cloud storage from within the app
With this Creative Cloud enabled app, and the cloud-connected accessories launched earlier in the week, it’s clear Adobe is finally making the big push towards cloud-powered services in order to stay relevant.