Real Racing 3 is without doubt the best motor racing game to land on the App Store yet. It’s free and features some fantastic real cars and racing tracks. The latest update brings with it a new “Hunter” game mode, new Chevrolets and – possibly best of all – cloud syncing. What that means is that your progress is saved to the cloud on one device, and you can pick up where you left off on a different one.
“What’s New in Version 1.1.0
Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines. American fan favorite Chevrolet makes its return to Real Racing! This update features the Chevrolet Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1, an all-new Hunter mode, Cloud Save functionality, and 100+ new events! Plus, compare and compete using the new friends leaderboard.
• New manufacturer – Chevrolet! The Cobalt SS and the Camaro ZL1 join the lineup
• New event type – Hunter! Chase down the hunted car and overtake within one lap
• 100+ new events! Total number of events now exceeds 1,000!
• Cloud Save functionality! Transfer your save data between devices
• New social features! See who is online and compare how your friends are doing with the statistics leaderboard
• Check your TSM mailbox for the latest friend notifications
• Improved tutorial and main menu
• Numerous additional improvements, fixes, and performance optimizations”
I guess the only downside now is that I’ll be permanently glued to a device screen as I desperately try and save up enough coins to buy a McLaren F1. Download RR3 here.