Every now and then a video will get put up of something crazy happening with an iOS device. The latest one comes from Finnish site Kauppalehti. Apparently 17-year-old Henri Helminen’s iPhone exploded into a cloud of smoke in his pocket. Now this wouldn’t be the first time an iPhone has spontaneously combusted. A simliar thing happened on an Australian flight last year.
Now I’m not sure how real the video is. There are couple things that throw up red flags regarding its authenticity. First, it seems extremely coincidental that as soon as he steps out of the van, his iPhone then combusts in perfect view of the camera. Second, you can hear a slight sound on the camera before the second guy walks out, almost as if he was making sure it was on tape before heading out. Now all this is speculation so you can decide for yourself.
What do you guys think? Real or not? Chime in down below and let us know