The latest delta update to iOS 5 has been release and is available to download now for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. iOS 5.1.1 doesn’t bring any interesting or unique new features. Instead, it just has a handful of bug fixes.
- Improves the reliability of using HDR for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut.
- Gets rid of bugs that were causing problems for iPads switching between 2G and 3G networks.
- Fixes bug that affected AirPlay video playback.
- Reliability improved for Safari bookmarks syncing.
- Issue fixed whereby “unable to purchase” would show up on screen after a successful purchase.
To download the update over a wireless network go to settings>general>software update and follow the instructions.