Meet Ollie — the latest app-controlled robot from the team behind Sphero — and read on for your chance to win one for yourself!
Ollie is designed to go faster and jump higher than its smaller sibling — it can hit up to 14mph and is extremely rugged meaning it can withstand all manner of jumps and drops.
Thanks to its tubular design, Ollie is agile too making it ideal for racing against friends while giving the user more control over its direction. Ollie is also designed for performing tricks. It can spin, drift, and flip, all powered by a connected smartphone.
Available in a white or black, Ollie is customizable with a number of different tyres and hubcaps available so you can optimize performance for different terrain. Check out the video below to get a feel for what Ollie is all about.
Sphero is offering some nice holiday discounts on its webstore at the moment with Ollie starting at $99.99 and price cuts on a number of associated accessories.
What’s even better is that Today’s iPhone has teamed up with the awesome folks at Sphero to give one lucky reader the chance to win their very own Ollie. All you have to do is visit the link below and complete the form to enter — it’s that simple.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
Important things to note
- The giveaway will run for two weeks before entry closes on December 4 2014.
- Entrants are welcome WORLDWIDE.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- One entry per person (if you enter more than once, it won’t count).
- Winners will be contacted by Sphero shortly after the competition closes, so make sure the details you enter are accurate.
- You can find full terms and conditions at the entry page.