Do you have iOS apps on your home screen that you just don’t use? Maybe it’s Stocks, Clock, Newsstand, or even Weather? Well, with this new no jailbreak required tweak, you can hide them, quick and easy. Developers behind Rag3Hack have found a way to hide them using mobile certificates. All you have to do is follow these easy steps provided by iDownloadBlog:
- Open Safari and navigate to the following address:http://rag3hack.no-ip.org/
- On the Rag3Hack homepage, tap the Hide Apps without Jailbreak button.
- The Hide Apps menu lists every system app that comes with iOS 5 or iOS 6. Find the app you want to remove and tap its name.
- You will be asked to install a new certificate; confirm your choice.
- The installation will fail to complete, and an error message will be displayed. Hit Done to dismiss it.
- Now, long-press any icon to enter jiggle mode. You will notice that the targeted app’s icon has gone blank, and the word Hide has been added to its name. You can hide the icon by hitting the delete button in the top-left corner.
This is great. Also, don’t fret, if you want to get that icon back you can simply reboot your device. So if you are someone who reboots a lot, you may want to bookmark this site. This works on both iOS 5 and iOS 6, so you can use this even if your device wasn’t eligible for the iOS 6 update.
What do you think? Glad someone found out how to do this? Are you going to try it out? Let us know in the comments.