Collection of Personal Information
Generally, when you browse todaysiphone.com you does so anonymously. There are certain visitors to todaysiphone.com who choose to interact with us in ways that require us to collect personal information. You may provide personal information to todaysiphone.com in one of the following ways: (1) by sharing contact information when using the “Contact Us” form, (2) by sharing contact information when using the “Submit News” form or (3) by sharing personal information when posting a comment.
When you visit todaysiphone.com from a computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information that is in no way personally identifiable. Information collected include operating system, browser type, screen resolution, location, Internet Protocol (IP) address, as well as the Web pages you visit.
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website, you can set your browser to warn you before accepting cookies and refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser, although you may not be able to take full advantage of todaysiphone’s website if you do so. You do not need to have cookies turned on to use/navigate through many parts of our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to help us improve our services, fulfill any requests you may have and to communicate with you. todaysiphone.com does not rent or sell personal information about you. Personal information we may collect such as your name and email address that you use when contacting us via the “Contact Us” form or “Submit News” form will not be used for any reason other than for the purpose of responding to your inquiry.
todaysiphone.com encourages comments, questions, and suggestions from our visitors. If any comment is posted to todaysiphone.com in violation of this comment policy, todaysiphone.com reserves the right to edit or delete comments for any reason we deem appropriate. Any comment posted to todaysiphone.com will be made visible to the public and can be reproduced, published, broadcast, or posted outside of todaysiphone. If you contribute to todaysiphone.com in the comment section, we ask that you adhere to the guidelines outlined below:
- Topic Relevancy: Please keep all comments relevant to the article you are commenting on. Comments that are considered off topic are subject to deletion.
- Spam: Spam and any comments that are considered advertisements will be deleted.
- Profanity: Please avoid using any kind of profanity when commenting. Comments that include profanity are subject to deletion.
- Personal Attacks: Please respect the views and opinions of other readers. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Comments that personal attack readers, authors, or any other individual will be deleted.
- Hate Speech: Hate speech will not be tolerated. Comments that include racism, sexism, homophobia, or any other kind of hate speech will be deleted.
- Illegal Content: Please do not post any comments that involves illegal content. This include links to third-party websites. Comments that include illegal content will be deleted.
todaysiphone.com contains links to other websites, but we do not exercise any control over third-party websites. Third-party websites may place their own cookies, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites so we encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those websites.