Latest News

10 free Jailbreak tweaks you should try right now

Now that the iOS 8 Jailbreak has been out for a few weeks, a bunch of tweaks have been released or updated with iOS 8 support. If you’re looking for additional ways to tweak your device, check out this list of 10 tweaks you can try right now. They’re all free! 1. HideMe8 Lite HideMe8 Lite is a great tweak for those looking for a free…

Apple releases WatchKit developer tools ahead of Apple Watch release

Apple has officially announced the availability of WatchKit, the software development kit that developers will utilize to create apps for Apple Watch, ahead of the device’s debut in early 2015. The company reveals last month that WatchKit’s release would be this month in order to give developers a decent amount of time to create and test applications for…

Nokia’s first post-Microsoft product is an iPad mini clone

Nokia is back with its first product since selling its devices and services unit to Microsoft. And, rather than coming back with a bang and wowing us with some of that signature Nokia style, the company has instead opted to clone Apple’s iPad mini. The image above shows the Nokia N1. The company’s first post-Microsoft device is a 7.9-inch tablet with a…

Snapchat unveils Snapcash, will allow users to send money with Snaps

According to technology blog Re/code, Snapchat is set to release a new feature dubbed “Snapcash,” which will allow users to send money to friends within their Snaps. The report claims Snapchat’s CEO Evan Spiegel informed Re/code of the new feature. The feature is relatively simple to use. When a user types any text including a dollar amount (as seen…

Apple releases iOS 8.1.1 to the public

Apple has just released iOS 8.1.1 to the public. The update, which has been in beta since early November, brings with it minor bug fixes and improvements. It was rumored just last week when Apple stopped signing beta versions of the update that a public release was on the horizon. As you can see in the screenshot below, the update includes bug fixes,…

Samsung to supply 80% of next-gen iPhone processors [Rumor]

A new report this morning coming out of Korea Times claims Samsung has landed a deal with Apple to supply the majority of the chips in next year’s iPhones and iPads. Samsung will reportedly supply 80% of the chips, with TSMC providing the remaining 20%. According to the report, Samsung will begin manufacturing the A9 chip next year at its facilities in…

Apple now accepting UnionPay for Chinese App Store purchases

Apple today announced that it has added UnionPay as a payment option in the App Store for customers in China. UnionPay is the most popular payment card in the country with over 4.5 billion cards issued. Eddy Cue, Apple’s senior vice president of Internet Software and Services, said in a press release: The ability to buy apps and make purchases using…