A new app has landed in the App Store named “Picture This,” which turns everyday into a picture scavenger hunt. Each day there are photography challenges that you compete in that make you get creative with your picture taking. It looks like a great way to show off your iPhoneography skills, or to just have some fun. Here is how the company describes it:
Participate in daily photo challenges that will test your speed, creativity, and alertness while earning badges along the way. Not feeling the daily challenge? Browse ongoing challenges, vote and comment on your favourite entries, or submit your own creative ideas for future challenges. Each day brings a new set of photos to capture, entries to browse, and badges to earn.
Different features include being able to looks through different challenges, capture the photos directly from the app (it doesn’t allow camera roll photos, which prevents someone from using an image on the internet), earn badges and more.
* Browse fresh daily and ongoing photo challenges like ‘Office Whiteboard Doodle”, “Hipster of the Year” or “View Out the Window”
* Capture photos directly through the app (no camera roll photos to even the playing field)
* Earn from an expanding list of badges like “Fan Favourite”, “Staff Pick”, “Most Comments” and “First to Submit”.
* Submit your own creative ideas to be featured as future challenges.
* Leave comments, vote, and share your favourite photo submissions.
* Share challenges on your favourite social networks get your friends and family in on the action.
The app is totally free, and you can download it right now on the App Store here: Picture This by Dandy. Dandy, the company behind this app, is a site where you can submit your app ideas and Dandy will bring them to life. There are currently a few apps dedicated as “Design Phase” with Picture This being the first to hit the App Store. It’ll be neat to see all of these ideas come to life, so keep an eye out for other Dandy apps to come.
What do you think? Interested in this app idea? Are you going to give it a shot? Let us know in the comments, or tweet me @TiP_Kyle.
Via: App Store