Shazam has updated its music identifying application for iOS with a few new features and bug fixes. Bringing the app up to version up to 7.2.0, Shazam has added Rdio support, better email sharing, and a few bug fixes to keep it running smoothly. Here is the change log:
What’s New in Version 7.2.0
○ Connect with Rdio to listen to your Shazam tracks as an Rdio playlist
○ Sharing your Shazam tags by email now includes large cover art for your
track and links to shazam.com for videos and more
○ Improves display of TV results from News
○ Restores YouTube video playback for iPad
○ iPhone 4 users: Fixes disappearing navigation on Explore screen
As you can see, the biggest change to this version is the addition of Rdio compatibility, which lets you listen to Shazam tracks as an Rdio playlist. Other than that, main things that some users will notice is just some bug fixes that some users were possibility experiencing.
Get the app for free here: Shazam.
What do you think? Are you a Shazam user? Or do you use a different service? Let us know in the comments, or tweet me @TiP_Kyle.
Via: App Store