The music streaming app market is heating up. Ever since Spotify came to the fore, Pandora, Rdio and others have been competing like crazy to be the best. And the iTunes Radio was announced, available for free to anyone in the US. Coming up with new ways to stay relevant and unique is difficult, but Pandora seems to be right on the money with its latest update.
Pandora Radio 5.1 includes some new features and tweaks, but undoubtedly the best of those is the new ability to set specific song or artist stations as alarm tones.
What’s New in Version 5.1
• By popular demand, our new alarm clock lets you start your day with Pandora
- Pick one of your favorite stations to wake up to – if you like what you hear, you can keep the music playing
- Need a few extra minutes of shut eye? Hit snooze to catch more zzz’s
- Use with the sleep timer to listen to music you love morning and night
• Refreshed app design just for iOS 7
• Other small improvements and bug fixes to make your listening experience even better
Of course, iOS’ Clock app can already play songs to wake you, but if you’re a loyal Pandora user, you’ll undoubtedly be pleased that you can use the music streaming app to get you up in the morning.
To download the free app, head on over to the US App Store, or check for updates if you already have it installed.