Fans of Infinity Blade know that the game is known for nice updates, and including new features and levels. In the latest update to the trilogy, Infinity Blade III has brought three new quests, nine new enemies, and much more in the brand new update, Infinity Blade III: Ausar Rising.
The new update is full of brand new features, levels, accessories, and more. In addition, the game creators have also dropped the price down to just $2.99 for the holiday season, which is over 50% off, although it is noted that it will be a limited time offer. Below is the full changelog for the new update.
What’s New in Version 1.2
INFINITY BLADE III: Ausar Rising
– Play through 3 new quests: Siris and Isa come face to face with the ultimate embodiment of evil – a soulless Ausar the Vile!
– Travel to where it all began – the Dark Citadel (the original Infinity Blade I castle), Siris’ home in Drem’s Maw, and the legendary Plains of Koroth.
– Battle 9 new enemies, including a ferocious new Dragon.
– New Mode: THE ARENA – How long can you survive in the Arena? Do you claim your prize now, or risk it for ever increasing rewards?
– New Hardcore Mode: DEATHLESS QUESTS – The ultimate way for the ultimate Infinity Blade gamer to play the game!
– Trade tips and secrets with your friends via the all-new in-game chat feature.
– Over 60 new items for both Isa and Siris, including weapons, shields, helmets, magic rings, and armor to collect, master, and sell.
– Unlock 8 new Skills: Remove equipped Gems for free, double Chips earned in Battle Challenges, cast super boosted Magic, and more!
– New Goals, Potions, and Gems.
– New Holiday Helmets for Isa and Siris.
– Fully compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
– A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements.
– Optimized for the new iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina display, and iPhone 5s: featuring full screen anti-aliasing, bloom, full screen vignettes, distortion, high resolution shadows, and environmental reflections.
– Recommended: Update device to the latest iOS version, and restart device before playing.
While I do not own Infinity Blade III, I have owned previous versions of the game, and I loved playing them, and I also enjoyed the nice and extensive updates. If you’re an Infinity Blade III user already, be sure to check out the update. If you’re interested in checking out the game for the first time for the discounted price, head on over to the iOS App Store to download.