Vimeo has updated its iPhone app with support for AirDrop, a new feed called Incoming, and other bug fixes and performance enhancements.
The AirDrop functionality allows users to shared synced videos with nearby friends easily with no Internet required. The new feed, called Incoming, shows you the videos your Facebook friends have shared (provided you plug in your Facebook account).
In addition, Vimeo for iPhone sees some more minor improvements: Watch it Later is now more stable, you can now choose how you sync your videos (wither just over Wi-Fi or over Wi-Fi and cellular data) in the in-app settings menu, as well as some always welcome general performance enhancements.
Here are the full release notes:
What’s New in Version 4.0.5
• Airdrop – Instantly share synced videos with nearby friends, no Internet required
• New “Incoming” feed – Your social inbox for Vimeo video activity
• Watch Later stability improvements
• Select Wi-Fi or Cellular in Sync Settings
• General memory and performance enhancements
The update is free and available now from the App Store.