If you’re an American Airlines flyer, you will probably like this little update to the American Airlines application. Available now in the App Store, version, 2.4.0 comes with a host of new features including improved Passbook features. Here is the full change log via iTunes:
What’s New in Version 2.4.0
• You can now login with the e-mail address associated with your AAdvantage account.
• The TSA precheck logo will now appear on your boarding pass in passbook, if applicable
• Now Executive Platinum AAdvantage members can Give Feedback via Twitter
• Send a direct message to the AA Twitter Team for assistance with flights, highlight exceptional service or general inquiries
• You will now receive updates about departure times, gate and seat changes on your lock screen after you’ve added your mobile boarding pass to passbook
There also are some social improvements in the application, including the ability to direct message the American Airlines twitter for help in flights and just general questions you may have. The Passbook enhancements include new notifications on your lock screen and a TSA Precheck logo if applicable on your Passbook pass. The app is available free on the App Store: American Airlines.
What do you think? Like the new features? Are you an AA flyer? Let us know in the comments, or tweet me @TiP_Kyle.