The StubHub app for iOS has been updated with some nifty new features. One of these new features that many may find useful is price alerts, which means exactly what it sounds like, you set what price you are looking for, for a specific event, then if StubHub gets something matching that you will get a notification. That is a time saver, so that you don’t have to be constantly checking to see if tickets in your price range preference has been added. Here is the full changelog with all the new features:
What’s New in Version 4.3.0
Finding the tickets you want is even easier with Price Alerts, easy account sign-up, improved search, and more interactive venue maps (1,000+ and counting!).
• Set Price Alerts for your favorite events and get notifications on your device when we find tickets that match what you’re looking for.
• Don’t have a StubHub account yet? Now you can sign up without leaving the StubHub app – and it’s super quick.
• If we don’t find events with tickets in your location, we’ll automatically show you results in all locations.
In case you missed our last update and haven’t played around with our maps lately:
• Filter ticket listings by section on more than 1,000 interactive venue maps. Just tap sections on those maps to see what’s available.
• Check out the view from your section before you buy.
The venue map is a pretty neat feature, allowing you to get a preview of what your view will look like from the seats you are debating on getting. Wondering which to get, but don’t know what it will look like from each? This service helps you make that decision. Get the updated application from the App Store for free here: StubHub.
What do you think? Like the update? Any features you are still wishing for? Let us know in the comments, or tweet me @TiP_Kyle.