Yesterday we read that Europe’s most popular low-cost airline, easyJet has made its iPhone app Passbook-enabled. Today, another popular airline, Qantas has done the same with a brand new app. The latest version of the app integrates Passbook for mobile check-ins, digital boarding passes and real-time flight changes.
From the App Store description:
Take control of your travel and never miss out on the perfect deal with the Qantas app for iPhone.
• Browse best fares, search and book flights
• Create personalised alerts to be notified whenever there are sales or offers, or whenever fares falls below your preferred price
• Search and book over 100,000 hotels worldwide
• Check-in for most domestic flights and add your boarding passes to Passbook
• View your flight bookings
• Access up-to-the-minute flight status
• Logged-in Frequent Flyers can see their points balance and next flight at a glance from the home screen
* Full details and eligibility of mobile check-in available at qantas.com/checkin
The app is free to download, and is compatible with all iPhones from 3GS onwards, 3rd, 4th and 5th gen iPod touch and all iPads as long as you’re running iOS 5 or later.