If you’ve been checking the speed of your iPhone 5 over the past few months with Speedtest.net’s app, there’s a new update made just for you! Well, not really just for you, but it does finally include support for the iPhone 5. Also included in the update from Speedtest.net is a whole new user interface, and it looks great.
From the App Store:
What’s New in Version 3.0
- Completely new interface with full iPhone 5 support
- Option to permanently remove advertising
- Easier result sharing
- Improved server selection and saving
- Sortable results
- See your testing location in results detail
- This release is English only and translations will come in the next update
To download the app, head on over to the App Store. Be sure to let us know what you think of the update. Do you like the new interface (like I do)? Do you prefer the old version? Leave us a comment below and let us know!
Source: App Store