Tweetbot, the very popular Twitter client for iOS, has just update with some great new features. Among the new features is the ability to open links in Chrome. This feature is something few apps have done, but those that have receive high praise for it, as many people prefer Google’s browser over Apple’s. Here is the full change log via the App Store:
What’s New in Version 2.7
- Added the ability to open links in Chrome and 1Password
- Added inline image support for Flickr
- Added inline image support for Vine
- Better support for muting Tweets with URLs
- Various bug fixes
- Still no jokes in the release notes
So as you can see, there are some pretty big changes in this update. Of course, if you jailbroke this afternoon, you won’t really need to do this as you can just set your browser using a tweak. However, for those that don’t wish to jailbreak, this definitely will come in handy.
What do you think? Glad to see Tweetbot add these features? Anything you are still missing? Let us know in the comments, or tweet me @TiP_Kyle.
Via: App Store