Finally, Delta has updated its application to support Passbook boarding passes and also the iPhone 5′s screen. This has been a much anticipated update, and I wish it was out earlier, as I did a good amount of traveling the past few months. Oh well, too late now. Here is the full change log:
What’s New in Version 2.0
• Find, compare and book flights
• Add your eBoarding Pass to Passbook
• Purchase Economy Comfort and other seat products and Trip Extras, including in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding and more
• Manage your trips, profile and transactions, and customize your travel preferences
• View it all with support for the iPhone 5 display
Other than that, you can purchase in-flight Wi-Fi, Priority Boarding, and other things from within the app now. Some of these were available earlier though.
What do you think? Glad to finally see Passbook? Do you use that for anything else? Let us know in the comments, or tweet me @TiP_Kyle.
Via: App Store