Microsoft has just updated its My XBox Live app to version 2.0, and it has been completely revamped as XBox Smartglass.
SmartGlass was launched by Microsoft only a few months ago as a new feature for the XBox 360, and it aims to provide a second-screen experience for XBox gamers.
Xbox SmartGlass lets you:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile
The app has a very Windows 8 / Metro UI feel, and looks similar to the previously-released Android version.
If you’re an XBox user, download the app from the link below, and let us know what you think in the comments!