Photoshop Touch has just been updated by Adobe to include some nifty new features. One of said features is pressure support for styli, which is great for the mobile artist. Also it brings along an optimized UI for the iPad mini. See below for the full changelog:
What’s New in Version 1.4
• Optimized user interface for iPad Mini
• Smoother brush strokes
• Pressure-sensitive stylus support for Pogo Connect*, Jot Touch, and JaJa devices
• Two new Effects: Lens Flare (under “&” menu) and Stamp Pattern
• Improved grid layout for projects, tutorials, and images
• New support for sharing to Facebook, Twitter, and other registered apps
• Quick access to last 5 colors with new shortcut (drag down on Color)
• Various bug fixes
* Pogo Connect requires iPad 3 or later with Bluetooth 4.0 support
As you can see it includes some much needed features. This application really is becoming a full-fledged Photoshop like the desktop offering, but for an extremely lower price at only $9.99. If you are interested in getting it, go ahead over to the App Store page linked below.
What do you think? Like where Adobe is taking this? What other features are still missing? Let us know in the comments, or tweet me @TiP_Kyle.