Today is quite the day for Apple software. OS X Mountain Lion launched, iTunes U received a pretty significant update, and now Apple has released an update for its popular Podcasts iOS application. Version 1.0.1 of the app offers a much greater level of stability and performance, as well as a bunch of much-needed bug fixes. More specifically, users of the app will be happy to learn that iCloud syncing, which was often problematic, has been improved.
Other than that, Version 1.0.1 brings a few more welcome alterations:
• Significant improvements to performance and stability
• Podcasts in your library now show the number of unplayed episodes
• Top Stations now show the podcast title if artwork is missing
• Playback speed is now remembered when playing the next episode
• Fix for a problem where the Subscribe button is inactive
• Resolution of an issue where Top Stations artwork may not appear
If you use the Podcasts app, head over to the App Store and update to the latest version. If you haven’t yet tried it out, now is the perfect time! You can check out this application for free in the App Store now.
Via: Cult of Mac