Gameloft earlier this month promised a June 28th release for it’s “The Amazing Spider-Man application, and well, here is June 28th, and here is their game. The application costs $6.99 (look at their other apps and you probably could’ve guessed that) and is available in the App Store starting today. Here’s are some of the features and plot that it has, right from the App Store description:
THE OFFICIAL GAME OF 2012’s HIGHLY AWAITED SUPERHERO BLOCKBUSTER
• Fight the Lizard and his minions to put a stop to his dark schemes.
• Play the Amazing Spider-Man through more than 25 immersive missions inspired by the upcoming movie’s storyline.
• Climb, jump and web-sling from building to building for an aerial thrill like never before!
FREE NEW YORK CITY
• Explore the city through its five distinctive districts (Central Park, Business, Downtown, Pier and Residential)
• An exciting and enjoyable fighting system with melee, ranged, combo attacks and much more
• A wide selection of upgrades to customize your style, attacks and skills
A HIGH PRODUCTION-VALUE GAME
• Explore an open-world Manhattan, teeming with action. Discover random missions, collectibles and more secrets in the City that Never Sleeps!
• Fight in a fully 3D New York City with cutting-edge graphics.
• Advanced shaders and visual effects make Spider-Man more realistic than ever before!
Here’s a promo video from earlier this month:
What do you think? Were you excited for this game? Will you go buy it right now or wait for reviews? Interested in the redone movie coming out? Let us know in the comments.
Via: App Store