It’s been a while since we hosted a giveaway on TodaysiPhone.com, so we decided we should do another. Thanks to our contact at EA Games, we’ve managed to get hold of five copies of Spy Mouse to give away.
Spy Mouse is one of the latest games to come from Firemint studios. Using similar controls to its other massively successful title, Flight Control, you designate a path for Agent Squeak by dragging your finger across the screen. The aim: get all the cheese and don’t get caught by the cats. It’s a fantastic game which recently made its way in to my top 5 iPhone apps list. It’s challenging, addictive and really well made. The animations and artwork are great, and the Bond-esque theme tune adds a touch of 007 class.
Spy mouse is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch and requires iOS 3.0 or later. It’s currently sitting pretty at #1 in the App Store and normally costs $0.99. We’re offering you the chance to get yourself a copy for free.
To enter you need to:Â
1. Follow me on twitter: @CamBuntonÂ (So that I can Direct Message you if you’ve won.)
2. Mention me in a tweet including the hash tag #SpyMouseComp with a link to this page. Something like: “@CamBunton is giving away 5 copies of Spy Mouse http://bit.ly/nsRSshÂ #SpyMouseComp”
I will draw the 5 winners from the usual Random.org hat next Tuesday (13th September)Â and notify you via Twitter. (Keep an eye on your inbox.)
1. Unfortunately the promotional codes used to redeem the app only work in the US iTunes App Store. Â This means that if you don’t have a US iTunes account, you can’t enter.
2. Deadline for last entries will be Monday, September 12th at 11:59 Eastern. Any tweets after that won’t be counted.
3. Only one entry per person will be counted, so if you tweet more than once I will still only count it as one entry.