Did you ever have that one person who you just wanted to have some fun with. Maybe give them a little scare? This is for you. It’s a little screen shot trick that when you “slide to unlock” you really “slide to scare.” It works on any iOS device. Here’s what you have to do:
- Find a scary picture on the internet. (I recommend this one if they’re afraid of clowns, WARNING: TiP is not responsible if you and/or your friend pee your pants!)
- Hold a finger down on the image and save it to the camera roll.
- Take a screen shot of the lock-screen by pressing the Sleep/Wake button and the home button simultaneously.
- Open up the camera reel and navigate to the lock-screen picture.
- Go full screen and let the navigation bars disappear.
- Tell your friend to “unlock” your phone.
- Laugh and tell them “April Fools!”