Verizon iPhone ordering time is almost here! Just a scant few more hours to go! For an idea of what you can expect to pay monthly, here are a few details, courtesy of the carrier: a basic voice plan that includes 450 minutes monthly will cost $40. For voice and text that includes unlimited text messages, the price starts at $60. And that well-publicized unlimited data plan (which is only available for a limited time) is $30. Mobile hotspot, of course, is an extra $20 per month.
Here’s the full rundown:
– 450 min for $40 per month
– 900 min for $60 per month
– Unlimited min for $70 per month
– Unlimited data for $30 per month (limited time offer)
– 2 GB data for mobile hotspot feature for $20 per month
– 250 messages for $5 per month
– 500 messages for $10 per month
– Ã la carte texts: $0.20 cents per message
– Unlimited messages for $20 per month
Verizon will charge $199.99 for the 16GB model and $299.99 for the 32GB model with a new two-year contract.
So weigh in – how do you think this compares with AT&T’s offerings? And are you planning to snag one of these Verizon iPhone 4s? Let us know what your plans are in the comments.